Background HTML Whitewashed

Friday, January 6, 2012

A Blessing in Pink

Such sweetness wrapped up in downy beauty...


Angels danced in heaven's throneroom as
Aubree Claire
graced our arms this very day!

She arrived at 1:27 this afternoon, bringing such joy we can hardly stand it!  And despite the enormous excitement generated by her arrival, she appears innocently oblivious to all the fuss!

Perhaps you will indulge me a few pictures :)


Mother and Daughter say Hello
Simply undone at first sight...


A family of three grows larger in love, hugs and kisses...


Oh, I just want to touch her!


Heaven in my arms!!!!!

I didn't know my heart could sing with such freedom again.  But this little one is such a precious promise that life continues and is Good.  So very, very Good.  For today, we taste a bit of Paradise on earth and thank the One who orchestrates such Miracles as this...

Ten tiny fingers and ten tiny toes, sweet button nose and simply perfect little rosebud mouth!  Our Aubree Claire, you are loved beyond reason and with all our hearts!

                               So much Grace this day I scarce can take it in...

No comments: